Lets Help India
We are launching soon!
Lets Help India
Financial Help + Financial Education
If a person been working for more than 10 years and still have loan to pay then it means that person have little or no financial education.
Thats why We are planning to provide Financial Help + Financial Education to people who really need it.
The Power of Financial Education !
The importance of financial education can be understood from the fact that even well educated people do not become rich even after working whole life.
People's life is spent only in paying EMI of one or the other loan,
while with the same salary and same income one can become EMI free as well as rich, all that is needed is the right financial education.
Let's understand it with an example.
- Buy phone and AC on EMI.
- Buy bike and car on EMI.
- They maximize income and pay higher taxes
- They always dreaming of winning a lottery.
- They spend most of their time in fictional things.
- They always buy things more than their income and never think logically of creating assets.
- Overall: When they get a job they think life is set now,
They stop learning and stop improving their skills,
They always work for others and spend their whole life in taking and repaying loans.
- They Use debt to create assests
- Create asset and then asset from asset.
- They Maximize expense, Minimize income to save tax
- They always save and invest a part of their income.
- They Never spend much time in fictional things.
- They always calculate which product or service can give them better value.
- Overall: They don't work for money, money works for them, They create assets, run businesses and employ other people to do their jobs so that they can have more time to improve their skills and wealth.
That's why Poor is getting Poorer and Rich is getting Richer.
And this gap will continue to grow because most people are not aware of financial education.
Poor people also deserve a chance to become rich !